How can we improve RFP365?

"Ask an Expert" email should link to the question where the response is required.

Clicking the "Provide your Feedback" text in the "Ask an Expert" email opened the RFP365 home page. There is no way to determine which RFP the question came from, as I hade several open at the time. I feel the link should have taken me to the location in the RFP, or at least noted which RFP the question was from.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Larry shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminJohn Coler (Admin, RFP365) responded  · 

Hi Larry,

We wanted to inform you that we recently made some updates to the “Ask an Expert” feature in RFP365.

Here are some of those updates:

1 – The email to the Expert will now show how many questions an expert has been asked in addition to a the name of the RFP/Proposal at the top.

2 – Additionally, once you as an Expert are on the Ask an Expert response page (which is now consolidated for multiple questions to a single Proposal) you should have a clearer view of:
    - Company Account,
    - Proposal Name,
    - Question(s),
    - Notes from the Sender,
    - The Deadline for the Response, and
    - The ability to come back to this page and submit an individual response or multiple depending on what you prefer to answer.

3 – After the Expert has submitted their response(s) the original Asker gets the email confirmation with the link to “See their Feedback” takes you to the Dashboard of the question. If you scroll down to the Notifications panel at the bottom/middle of the page, that will take you into the Outline and the specified Section.

Please feel free to reach out to support@rfp365.com if you have any questions about any of this.

Additionally, please keep the great ideas coming! We are listening. :)

Cheers!
    - JC -

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)