Need someone on your team to review a particular question that you are answering?
Need someone to give their two cents before you approve a colleagues response?
You can trigger an instant email notification and link to a particular question within a Proposal Outline.
This is available within a Proposal's Question/Response Details. See Add Internal Comment field.
Here is a high level flow on how to get there and use mentions in question/response.
- Go to the Proposal/Profile from list pages
- Enter the Dashboard
- Enter your Outline, particular Section and particular Question/Response
- See the Action Panel on the right has a Details Tab
- Add Internal Comment (up to 250 characters)
- Use "@" to mention user(s) on your team
- Submit to trigger email notification to mentioned user(s)
- See communication log above within your Details tab
We pick up on step #4-6 down below after selecting the Questions/Response we would like to make an Internal Comment on.
When complete you will need to SUBMIT your Internal Comment.
Once submitted the mentioned user(s) will receive an email notificaiton and VIEW MY COMMENT will take them directly to the Section and Question that the comment is tied to.
And after your comment is submitted it will also be captured in the log above within the Details tab like this: