In March of 2018, we moved from one text editor to another.
These are the areas that are new or that should be a better user experience:
Check out our Help Article: How do I format text with the new text editor?
- Font Size
- Font Color*
- Background Color*
- Paragraph - Heading 4
- Justified Alignment
- Indent [Increase/Decrease]
Replace, Align, Remove, Insert Link, Display, Style, Alternate Text, Change Size
Replace, Remove, Display, Align, Change Size
Table Header, Remove Table, Insert or Delete Row/Column, Table Style, Merge/Split Cells, Cell Background, Vertical/Horizontal Align, Cell Style
Insert an Image, Video, Table, Unordered/Ordered List or a Line.
All of these are now possible without scrolling back up to the Text Editor toolbar.
- Special Characters:
Latin, Greek, Cyrillic, Punctuation, Currency, Arrows, Math, & Misc.
- Select All
- Clear Formatting
- Character Count on the bottom right
- Updated with a cleaner look that has numbered lines, colors, and a white background.
- Bold, Italicize, Underline
- Paragraph Format
- Horizontal Line
- Tracking the number of words has been replaced with tracking the number of characters at the bottom right.
- Quotation formatting from the Paragraph Formatting drop-down
- Font Color and Background Color will not be transferred from the Proposal to the Knowledge Base