- For proposal-writing teams, a Contributor can write responses and/or manage knowledge.
- For RFP-writing teams, a Contributor can write RFP questions and evaluate submitted proposals. Contributor can also manage re-usable Library content.
- modify other users’ permissions
- add new users
- create new proposals or RFPs
- ALL projects (RFPs or proposals) or
- ONLY projects in which they’ve been assigned tasks.
Note: Contributors can also re-assign tasks if they are not the right person for the task.
- Read and write access
- Read only access
- No access
Managers can do everything a Contributor can do, plus:
- Invite new users and modify the permissions of Contributors
- Create new proposals/RFPs and assign tasks to others
Administrators can do everything Contributors and Managers can do, and they have a few unique permissions:
- Modify billing plans
- Update payment information
- View invoices
Only Administrators can be the Owner of an account. The Owner is the one user that cannot be deleted.