- General Overview
- About Us
- About the Project
- Legal Terms
- Our Process
- Scope of Services
- Technical Requirements
- Business Requirements
SectionsA section contains:
- A Title
- An Overview (read-only text for your vendors to read)
- Questions (where you'll prompt vendors to enter responses)
- Section Weight (for the calculation of weighting scoring)
The button to Add a Section is at the lower left-hand side of the navigation panel in your RFP. You can move Sections around by grabbing the section number and moving it up or down in order.
QuestionsA question contains:
- The Question itself (or a statement...it doesn't have to be a question with a question-mark of course).
- A response type. The default is text, but you can ask for a number, a selection from a custom drop-down, a multi-select list, slider scale, date picker, or file attachment. You can even specify if you want to allow optional comments or not.
- Question Priority. Also known as weight, you can specify the weight an individual Question has relative to the others in that Section. The default weight is 3, and you can bump this up or down.